Let us take you to the largest pilgrimage site in Poland – Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora in Czestochowa. It houses the most popular and most important shrine in Poland of Black Madonna of Czestochowa which was painted in 1434 on top of an older Byzantine icon. Even if you are not a Catholic, you may find this tour very interesting as during sightseeing with private local monk guide inside the Monastery, you will learn a lot about the history of this place and of Poland in general. Jasna Gora withstood several sieges, including the legendary 40-day siege by the Swedes in 1655 during the 1655-1660 war with Sweden. You will be surely impressed by interiors of Jasna Gora as well as with size of the whole complex.
We offer private tours with private English speaking guide.
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts approx 5 hours.
- 650 PLN per person (1 person)
- 330 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 170 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 150 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 140 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)